Implants have rapidly become the standard of care in replacing missing teeth. An implant is a titanium fixture that integrates with the bone to provide a solid fixture to retain a prosthetic tooth, support a bridge, replace a partial denture, or secure a fixed denture.
At Beussink Family Dentistry we help you every step of the way and work very closely with the oral surgeon of your choice to place and restore your implant.
- Diagnosis in our office
- Consult with oral surgeon
- Oral surgeon will do the surgery to place the implant
- Healing – usually about 2-4 months
- Follow up with the oral surgeon
- Back to us for impression to fabricate implant crown
- Final appointment – connecting the implant in the bone to the clinical crown that you will see.